In St Paul's letters to the Corinthians, he said that we should be careful when entertaining strangers, because these strangers might really be angels. Perhaps you've met an incarnated angel. The following are signature characteristics:
- Has an unusual appearance such as intensely coloured eyes or a manner of dress that doesn't fit the surrounding.
- Knows your name although her or she has never met you before (or discusses personal information that is not commonly known)
- Appears and disappears suddenly and without any visible form of transporation.
- Helps in a miraculous way, or says just the right thing to reassure you.
- Can't be located, or there's no record of the person, if you try to contact him or her afterwards.
What do angels look like?
Do angels have wings?
Do angels have a distinctive aroma?
Saved from danger by an angel
It happened to me. My Guardian Angel Saved My Life
Spiritual angel readings