For example if someone is sarcastic, this may be because they feel vulnerable, and are trying to keep people away from them by sending out little poisonous sarcastic darts. So instead of retaliating by being sarcastic back help them by blessing them with love and self-worth and visualise them feeling safe, open and loving. If someone is complaining they don't have any money bless them with abundance and picture them being showered with plenty.
When you do the blessing game remember that everything you send to others always comes back to you.
Try this exercise to get started:
- Sit quietly in a comfortable place or you can also do this whilst walking or even driving.
- If you're visulaising this, close your eyes and take a deep centering breath. Otherwise keep your eyes open.
- Picture a person, situation or place that needs help
- Decide what qualities that person, situtation or place need in order to make them feel happy, light and whole.
- Ask the angels to come to you, and you may be surprised at how many enter your inner world to help you with your mission.
- Ask the angels to send a golden blessing of the qualities you decide are needed, to the person, situation or place you have been thinking of.
- Visualise or sense the energy going to and surrounding its destination
- Imagine everything whole and perfect there
- Thank the angels
- Open yourself up to receiving blessing in your turn and visualise wonderful things coming to you too.